Wednesday, December 05, 2007

sweet sour craze!

me, being crazy over the imu canteen's sweet & sour dishes, have finally been able to recreate my own to satisfy my craving for it, albeit the two being in totally different levels of taste, with mine being the lower class. hah.. but well.. here is my very own concoction. easy to make, not too bad to eat.

1. marinate minced meat with soy sauce and pepper.

2. make into ball shapes and 'gulung' in flour.

3. deep fry.

4. scope out into bowl lined with tissue paper.


now for the sauce..

1. cut big onions, tomato, garlic and cucumber, throw into oil and fry.

2. add lotz and lotz of sweet and sour sauce. haha! (that's how it's edible, since the seasoning is not by me!;p)

3. throw in the balls and stir together.


tadaa.. ready to eat!

2 comments:

~ xYz ~ said...

wow.. that really looked like those we got from the restaurants! nicely done =)

i think staying away from home gets people creative+innovative+less-lazy huh. we people actually started to COOK and MAKE stuff on our own! haha..

£ydia said...

i really have to learn how to make my favourite dishes before i go to scotland, else i'll feel so deprived. haha..;p