Saturday, December 08, 2007

christmas deco everywhere..

first, we went to start karen's car. it was a bit jerky, so i pressed the accelerator to pump in some oil or something. then, oops! it was actually the brake. nothing happened, so don't worry. we just sorta locked ourselves in, without understanding the mechanisms of opening the auto-lock via a certain secret button located in some secluded spot. lol.

then we went to the store to buy christmas presents for orphans. it was quite fun reliving our childhood. but it's a pity the box is too small to fit the big box of building blocks which i'm sure the kids would have liked very much.

we went to midvalley quite unexpectedly. just that i suddenly wanted to find something, which i couldn't find in klcc yesterday. and i actually found it in metrojaya!! quite nice and cheap and not too '0ld'-looking. hope it will be put to good use. i will always keep B.U.M. in mind now.=]

then horror of horrors, i don't know what came over me, just that i was suddenly very much 'broker' due to something which i normally wouldn't have even considered. what has happened to me?! but i really like it very much. =] and it did give me two vouchers to use on the thing which i was buying anyway. but don't envy me.;p

we actually lined up to get a free sample of korean spicy mee and japanese bread. the bread was simply delicious and buttery. next time when i'm rich.. i will buy and eat it for breakfast. buahaha.. we went to the jusco selection of japanese food and were really lost for choice. i wanted to try the japanese set meals of rice or noodles, but yet the sushi called to me. in the end, sushi won. i forgot to take a picture of it until it was half eaten though. but i still like octopus the best! yum yum!!


there's another unagi sushi which was already in my stomach. even the octopus sushi is 'borrowed' from fiona. and i ate one of the tiny cucumber sushi already. the whole thing cost rm7.88 the variety was much much more than what i could find in jusco seremban. wow..

my dear roommate - fiona



-me-

my mood.. not very good actually. since last night, certain words keep ringing in my head. uncertainties. heavy clouds threatening to overwhelm the blue sky. sometimes i don't know when i'm thinking too much of nothing, and when i'm ignoring clear signs of something. the minute i stepped into midvalley.. i saw throngs of people rushing into shops, passing me by, yet i have never felt more alone. so now, here i am home again, with my posology report awaiting me, and the time ticking away ever so fast, and me gloomy as ever. if i was in africa earlier, well, now i'm thrown into the antartica. so cold.. was it something i said? either way, i suppose i brought it on to myself. yesterday and today, what with my rash fingers poking my phone and my stupid expectations. now i feel like the nut frozen in ice in ice-age. oh well, i'm just in a super crappy mood now, so ignore me. and i'll be ok tomorrow. i must. now, i just feel like i wanna dissolve into the sea or disperse into a million particles so that i can exist without existing, and escape from despairing over the miseries that must befall us.

No comments: