Monday, July 23, 2007

i finally know what being tagged means. haha..

[TAGG!!!!]

I got tagged by Ray, my dear mentee. haha..

Tag:
5 Things found in my bag:
1. wallet 2. handphone 3. umbrella 4. water 5. tissue

5 Things found in my purse/wallet
1. i.c. 2. driving license 3. money 4. special photo ;p 5. all the other cards, except credit card. don't have that.haha..

5 Favourite things in your room
1. my bed 2. my winter bear + doggy + piggy + dolphin + tweety (you see what a soft-toy freak i am^^) 3. my clock, very unique i think 4. the painting of the beach on my wall, handpicked by myself during dunno which birthday of mine 5. my comforter

5 Types of humans
1. people who are genuinely nice 2. people who try to be nice 3. people who seem nice but are sooo fake 4. people who don't even bother to be nice 5. errr.. people like me? out of ideas already.;p

5 Things you've always wanted to do.
1. learn dancing 2. learn japanese 3. learn korean 4. exercise more 5. eat less. =p

5 Things you're currently into
1. tv series 2. a little bit of exercise 3. experimentation with cooking 4. loadz of studies 5. more studies

5 People you tag
1. boon koon 2. kee san 3. shu yin 4. christine 5. kee yuan

No comments: