Monday, July 23, 2007

emerge essay writing? my writing sucks man~ how to enter?!

in preparation for the emerge essay writing competition, i tried to write a short story that day. nothing great, lame plot, even lamer writing skills. then when i was home that day, i came upon an essay i wrote for the junior something something competition in form 4. it was in the school mag. OMG! i don't even dare to compare. people improve with time, except for me i guess. what happened to me?! i guess reading a christopher pike book per day really does help a lot. haiz... sadly, now i have no time and no books. just want to say thanks to a friend of mine who lent me his whole collection of christopher pike books so many years ago. gosh, that just reminds me of how old i am now..!

1 comment:

yieng said...

hey!
i love christopher pike!!!