Monday, September 24, 2007

Finally...

feel much better after two horrible days.
> For once, my thermoregulatory mechanisms are reset back to its original state so that there is no more pyrexia
>food ingested actually go through gastric emptying instead of coming out along with any possible acid reflux
>the tantalizing smell of food no longer induces my emetic centre to kick into gear
>digestive system and MMC complex functioning normally again
>and I realize that the 100ml of water required to prevent oesophageal adherence is actually quite little, I had wrongly visualized the amount as equivalent to a 500ml beaker full of water.

Plainly speaking, fever’s gone. No more vomiting – thank goodness!

However, the advantage of being in the sick role – exemption from normal responsibilities (studying!!) – is also abolished. But I don’t think I would trade my health for that.

Back to the grind stone… study study study … haiz..

No comments: