Friday, October 05, 2007

holidays finally!

4/10/07

Finally exams all over… It was really a horrible week. Never felt so stressed before. The never-ending pile of unread material kept haunting me right into my dreams. And for HP and Biopharm 3, I only slept four hours a day, starting my day at 4am on Wednesday and at 2am on Thursday to study. Today’s Biopharm really sucked big time. Starting from the morning, panic had set in when I realized that even after reading again and again, the structures just wouldn’t stay in my mind. Then I started worrying bout the pulsincaps and oros. Then it was time… First, I got all muddled up bout the structures and couldn’t remember how to draw the structures. Then, there was no time!!! How to think and answer 8 structures and 20 MCQs in 2 hours?! Really hope everything turns out alright.

Anyway, back to more cheerful matters.

The weekend before exam week… total bliss. =]

Then the Friday before exam week… got together with seremban friends at A&W for suat yee’s birthday and had a really great time. It’s been a long time since we got together. Our surprise visitor – yong hao! It was a nice break from studying too, but made me miss them even more after that. Haha..
four lengluis..=]
me + boon koon~
yong hao and alap~
all of us together

entering the restricted area to tk pictures.hehe..
out of the picture is shong lap burried under all our bags. haha..

Finally… well, my holidays have officially started. Hurray to that! Tonight will be the first class event ever hosted. Dinner at KL. Should be fun!;p

2 comments:

~ xYz ~ said...

hey post more pics of ppl! =)

i know it's sad but that's like one of the few ways i get to see ppl from home.

£ydia said...

i will i will!haha.. don't worry. recently i've become addicted to posting everything on my blog.;p