Tuesday, September 18, 2007

study break~

i've just been home 4 days and have already followed my family to jusco 3 times on 3 different days. but it is very near, like our neighbourhood minimarket. haha..

it's like this... the first time i laid my eyes upon it i knew that we were fated not to be together.. it must be the most cutest, softest, biggest, sweetest, fatest and most adorable bear i've ever seen, just begging for a hug. aw... this is the type that you can hug to sleep at night and dream sweet sweet dreams and never catch a cold. haha.. of course, the price is very cute too. just RM140 only la, haha.. i almost pengsan. thought it would be at least below hundred, not that i was going to buy it anyway. after much work, i managed to take a picture of it, since i couldn't have it. haha.. there were two there, but one was continually smiling at the counter, so i couldn't possibly take a picture of that one. too obvious. :P i suddenly realised, other people blog so professionally about food and stuff. me? just soft toys. haha.. i bet only kids would love that. heh..anyway, so here it is. tadaaa...


my neighbourhood friend just begging for a hug~ so cute!! =]



Not forgetting my happy family waiting for me at home. hehe.. all with some special meaning to me. pity i forgot to bring my doggy back from vista to join in the big happy family.:p




my earliest present of a small cute bear by someone special. hmmm.. was it this one or that one? cannot really remember.. haha.. :p

Of course i have received lots more of other soft toys, mostly bears. thank you to all! really appreciate it. =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the pink bear bear oh!!! very very big.. and very very cute!!! haha