Friday, January 29, 2010

what really PISSES me off!

if i change on-call with X and you owe X one and have to ganti her, FOR GOODNESS SAKE YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT CALL! that's basic knowledge.

let's see... if X exchanged with me and i'm supposed to do it next week or sth, if i need to do presentations on that same day it's my own bad luck and i'll have to deal with it, and not say...."i sacrifice for youuuuu~~~" everytime i see X and make her feel bad.

it's not like i purposely change with X coz i can foresee that everyone will have to do presentations on that day right? moreover, it would be X's problem if you didn't have to ask her to ganti you much earlier.

and if you are supposed to do that call and you suddenly have some stupid ball chasing match football tournament YOU are the one supposed to deal with it right?? you don't come telling me at 4.45pm on friday "ohhhhh can you ganti me tomorrow?? pity me larrrr...."

GAH!!!!

if it's such an important match did you just find out about it 15 minutes before work ended on the day just before? if it's such a last minute thing it must not be very important. or if it is such an important thing you would have known much earlier. and you didn't bother to find a substitute earlier? was it just so that you can shock me at the very last minute and pressure me to doing the call??

well, too bad, i already have plans since a week ago.

and too bad for me also, if no one turns up, i'll still be the one fried.

really DAMN IT!!!!!!!!

DOUBLE TRIPLE INFINITY SHIT MAN!!

u asshole.. slimball.. slug.. bugger.. argh!!!!!!!!!

really, i would have thought you were more responsible than that.

No comments: