Sunday, January 10, 2010

methadone experience

hmm.. one week at methadone.. quite interesting.

some patients are soooo cute!!! they can make u stutter during counseling. haha.

some are so nice they even tapau nasi lemak and beehoon to belanja us. even though we were quite scared to eat it.. got drugs added maybe?? but end up it was just fine.

M for methadone?

some complain when we dilute the methadone with more water to make it impossible for them to concentrate it for injection (no kick it seems.. but i thought methadone not supposed to give kick??)

some always come and hurry us.. faster faster gotta work.

there was this one time where a row of them, 5 actually, were handcuffed together. then when i called one name the whole row stood up and came forward. quite freaky. but then they had to orientate themselves in such a way that the person could sign, drink, with them moving accordingly like marionettes. i had to stop myself from laughing out loud.

for the first 3 days i parked far away purposely for fear of my car being scratched..
late once.. scratch!
tomorrow late again.. scratch!
horror of horrors...

but then my boss laughed at me. so after that i just zoomed in right next to the methadone building. they were so nice.. no scratch.. they even reminded me to turn off my lights. Lolzz..

then i also went to prison.. quite an experience. they actually don't just rot there in their cells while waiting for their time to be over. i learnt that they actually go through courses, then get to learn skills, and work for money after they are trustworthy enough. it must be like life-long BTN.. scary thought..

felt a bit bad when boss had to cramp into my small car though. and i was quite nervous. i mean, it's stressful enough to fetch ur boss to the prison since my driving skills weren't exactly very pro.. plus.. my tank was nearly empty.. wasn't quite expecting an extra trip that day. thought could top up on the way back home. but all went well though. thank goodness.

my boss even belanja me teh in prison. haha. that must be the first and last time i yamcha in prison.

all in all.. i quite enjoyed this week. no requirements to think about. plenty of packaging and recording, but not bad once you get the hang of it. didn't really touch my TDM stuff the whole week though.:( tomorrow must go back to work with extra zeal!

No comments: