Thursday, October 01, 2009

lunch with francis and suat yee on 19th Sep

i know this is long overdue, but better late than never right?;p

so well, we went to fatt kee to try the chicken rice there. it has been my favourite stall all the while, up till that day. i mean, the food was nice, but duno why of all days, that day's siew yuk was overcooked i think, it was so hard. and the chicken wasn't as nice as ah paw's. i still like the black char siew though. and fatt kee still tops the list for making the best taugeh, at least to me.



we had a fun relaxing time eating and catching up. finally got to meet up with francis too after so long. met ky's ex-colleague too that day! it was a day full of laughs, with much teasing and punking (all by suat yee wahahaha.. example: calling lin hui to say that we were at my house and i was packing my swimsuit to go to melaka and us hearing lin hui scolding over the phone bout why tell her so late. example 2: calling bk to say that they were already outside her house staring dolefully at her dogs). it was really great to finally meet them.=]



francis introduced us to those really funny punked incidences on hitz and we were rolling with laughter on our way home. they had to leave me at jusco though since it was my turn to stare dolefully at my empty house albeit with no dogs this time.

since my camera was already out.. it was time for some random shots. hehe..



went carb crazy.. oh dear..


they weren't as nice as i remembered though. gimme the old flavours back!!

went home, stuffed myself, went shutter crazy~


all in all, it was a great day.=]

No comments: