Monday, January 05, 2009

Thanks for a memorable birthday =]

for the first time, my birthday this year was spent in uk, far away from home.

i want to thank sue wah, ah xie, soonmeng, kee san, alap, and wai yean for your birthday wishes through sms while i was in prague. i'm not sure if i missed anyone. if i did, i'm really sorry, coz it was kinda crazy while i was traveling. thanks!^^

i'd also like to thank my cute travel mates: fiona, yi lyn and soo fen, who surprised me with a birthday song on the morning itself while i myself forgot it was my birthday. thank you all, for making my birthday in prague a memorable and happy one.=]

a special thanks to those who had cards and presents delivered specially over to glasgow. i'm really so touched. mom and dad, grace, kee san and wai yean, thank you.:)


I'd also like to thank those who sent me their special wishes through friendster and facebook. thank you boon koon, kee san, kee yuan, karen, ah xie, wei thian, tian siang, chris kueh, jern huat, david yeow, doreen, huey ying, ah choi, ah pek, ngiow sinyee, yen nee, ah la, angeline, chee chin, michelle tan, kelvin, yew jinn, chee seng and szer hui.

i am truly touched.

thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=)