Saturday, May 31, 2008

meeting francis finally!

finally... i managed to set an appointment with the very busy francis to meet him before i fly. seems he's going to phuket next week, so... haha.. anyway, it was quite fun. me and kee san were like tembaking him all the time. quite a change. usually he's the one who teases us.;p was able to meet yeat mei too. after 3 years! if anything, she has grown younger. almost didn't recognise her from afar. hehe.. of course, we did what we always do when we meet.. gossip! shhh.. haha.. a nicer word for that would be to 'catch up on the latest news'.;p it was wonderful being able to hang out with my dear friends. hopefully i will be able to hang out with the rest of my dear friends next week. =]









these last few days, the genie had granted me freedom to do whatever i want. which was nice. we talked, chilled, went online looking checking important mail, ate fried lettuce and bak kut teh, chatted on the phone, sms-ed, spent some quality time together.. the atmosphere was easy and relaxing. not to mention sweet.=] one setback was that on the first day, i suddenly had a very bad stomach ache and had to chase my guest away. felt so terrible bout that, but at that moment i simply couldn't stand the pain anymore, just wanted to roll up into a bundle and sleep it away. sori ya! on the second day, i went shopping with kee san, in someone's car who went to online.;p i bought shorts together with kee san (and straight away changed into them! gosh! i've never done that before...;p) and on the second day, the line was finally working, so that some important attachments could be downloaded.

now.. i have to get back to packing.. haiz.. if i gamble that they won't weigh my handcarry, i will change to the roller bag which fits the specifications, but which already weighs 4kg. then i can cramp more stuff in. basically the 5 extra kg from my check in luggage. then pray hard that they won't want to weigh my handcarry. or suddenly impose a 1 handcarry ruling. did i mention that my laptop bag already weighs 5 kg without laptop? or that my already-packed handcarry in another bag is already 4 kg? if that's the case my total handcarry weight would be 13 kg?? and if i suddenly have to cramp my laptop bag into my handcarry, it would weigh 22kg?? gosh.. my head is spinning already!

No comments: