Tuesday, August 08, 2006

wedding bells





I went for sally’s wedding on sat morning. It was quite a rush, as we had to leave at 9am for the 11am wedding. Guess this is one of the downside of always being on time. Anyway, I went there wondering how grand it was going to be. While waiting outside for the rest to arrive, we engaged in the only activity available—people watching. Conclusion? City harvest is full of ‘lenglui’s. aih.. is there hope for me to become like them? How I wish. Haha!;p
First we saw the husband-to-be. Damn handsome man. Then sally arrived, looking blur, excited, happy… the flower girls were sooooo cute!! So was a little boy of about 1-2 years old, looking adorable and dashing in a mini tuxedo. I thought he was going to be the ring bearer, and seriously, I was a bit worried for the couple as he kept crying and hanging on to his poor mothers’ legs like it was his life-line. By the way, after the wedding, we saw him in a pram!! He looked so cute, like ‘xiu yeh’ like that. Ha..
During the wedding, they showed a short video clip of the couple. It was quite touching, as we could really see how much in love both of them were. The whole wedding sweet, heart-warming, sentimental, full of romance... it made me think of what I would really want for my wedding. When or if it happens anyway. Heheh.. I don’t really care about the decorations, as long as it’s simple and sweet. But I want the special feeling to be there. The feeling of both being ecstatic, happy till nervous, sweet, touching, romantic… the feeling of “finally… we can finally be together forever…”

No comments: