Sunday, July 12, 2009

truly nyonya and tarrot cafe with circles~

after 1 year... we met up again, circles... though not complete once again. this time we went to era square's truly nyonya.

tit bits...



and then of course the major camwhoring session began, as usual. this time a bit more than normal. haha..

ks & ck

me and ks

me and ck

ks and ck


err.. haha..


i know, we're just alternating photo partners. Lolzz. it's coz everyone else is late! duno who sms for everyone to be on time?? haha..

me and alap. finally someone other than me, ks and ck rite? haha..

ky, bk, ks, me and alap

old pals

ky so busy reading...

me & bk@ar boon@ jin jin@hazell ^^

ks & bk

oi! who say nice wan?? blur la ck..












ponteh chicken


chilli! nice n hot..



asam fish

lin hui & johnny ^^

cendol?

aiyo lh..=]


ky too tired dy


lh sesat or we sesat??

after adjourning to tarrot cafe


our drinks


it was great meeting all of you guys after such a long time away from home.

C.I.R.C.L.E.S

started by francis, then onto friendster and now facebook.

but never changing will be our bond, our friendship. =]

No comments: