Monday, February 02, 2009

it's snowing at JBC finally! whee!

we woke up amidst screaming, but since my shades are always down, i didn't realise it was actually snowing!! anyways, we hurried down to catch the snow, in our house clothes. finally! it was cold though. my fingers were numb with cold. and the snow stopped after we got down. sad..

me and hui ling behind our hostel. this is where our room windows look out to.

another photo behind JBC

me at the steps we have to trudge up everytime we are heavily laden with groceries.

leaving my mark ^^

jeannie preparing to slide down JBC's very own 'snow' slope.

we went down again when it started to snow heavily once more. this time, i went with my gloves. i saw boys proudly taking pictures wearing shorts. really salute them.^^

me and yi lyn when the snow got heavier

me with shu yin

with snowball from leng.

we saw a tiny snowman on the slope behind JBC.. built by the boys i think.

awww.. isn't it simply adorable??^^

copyright infringement?? oopss..

we went out a third time (i really can't believe myself) after a period of heavy snow. this time, we headed to the grounds in front of the architectural building. the snow was really quite thick and fluffy.





well, i finally got my snow at JBC. really hopes it snows and snows and snows... then we can have a snow fight! as long as there's no up-coming presentation nearby. till that day then.~

1 comment:

Jin said...

i like snowing..!! ^^