Sunday, August 24, 2008

Somebody please tie me to a chair and not go shopping...

But first, let me share with you a look of the scrumptious mark&spencer cheese cake. totally love it! the biscuit is nice, the cheese creamy and yet not too 'zai'. totally the best i've tasted so far.


now look where all my money's gone...

jerseys...

blouses...

jackets... dress...

... and i was actually planning to save money for italy trip. haha..

i'm actually freaking out about the video exam, coz if i pass my degree at 50 marks, i'll only have 35%. since i failed class test 2, i will have to get 15% from my hospital presentation and video exam. hmmm... stress!! hope i can pass and give the correct medication or advice. hope i can do all that before the bus comes.;]

2 comments:

yieng said...

where you got those jerseys from? i wanna buy too!!! :)

£ydia said...

i bought them from sports direct. they are not the nicest there, but they are the cheapest.;p