Tuesday, July 29, 2008

depressed...

i really have to change my exams in scotland from being SCREWED to being super or successful or something. gah..

and who's fault is it? all mine. i didn't read enough, didn't allocate enough time, didn't memorise all the small important details, didn't memorise the formulas carefully enough, got all my facts muddled, didn't do the CALs, didn't read the past years properly... i think i left my brain and self-discipline back in malaysia.

i couldn't even remember what MRSA stands for!! OMG! i can't believe myself sometimes. well, i did think it sounded suspicious at first glance. that's why i should trust my first instincts. sigh..

it was bad enough that i didn't manage to finish studying enough for the FMT1 test, it was bad enough that so many questions were repeated from the past years and i didn't pay attention to them the previous night, it's even worst when all this is topped with my own CARELESSNESS. sigh again.

wake up lydia!! this is your last wake up call...

1 comment:

curiositykills said...

sigh...about the past year? sigh....