Thursday, April 17, 2008

food in seremban ^^

As it is the period of hospital attachments, i have plenty of guests at my home waiting to try some seremban specialities. so, after cracking my head on where to bring them, these are the few places we've been to:


dry and soupy version of curry pan mee at 妈仔板面in kemayan square


plus they serve one of my favourite drinks - ambra

next was the famous fish head beehoon in Leong Kee, sikamat. i like it better than the one in AST. this is simply yummy and peppery..^^

along with other dishes at Leong Kee

one of my favourite dishes at Hong Kong noodle - spinach mee with 水饺

Kensington ^^

crispy aromatic duck ~ RM18 for 4 people

my favouritest mushroom soup in the whole world. you can even taste chunks of mushroom in it - RM 3.80

the main courses we took

1 comment:

~ xYz ~ said...

i notice lots of food pics in your blog recently.. nice job! =)