Sunday, February 17, 2008

trying to steal my car?!

furtively we crouched beside the car.. i opened the door.. silence.. then suddenly the alarm rang!! frantically we groped under the dashboard with the alarm blaring, checking at all times to see whether the guards would come running to have us arrested for car theft.

course they wouldn't. it was my car after all. the battery of the remote control had died on me, leaving me no choice but to open the door with the key, thus activating my superb alarm and security system which didn't even allow me to start the engine while screaming at me constantly.

for your info, if that ever happens to you, and if you are driving a kelisa, go to the passenger side of the seat and poke your entire head into the hole under the dashboard (you can't see it otherwise). there's a little red button on your left, near the door. really a life-saving button.

a sincere and heart-felt thanks to all my passengers, fiona, shu yin and kelvin, who immediately started to call up everyone they could think of who drives a kelisa. thanx alap, who engaged the help of his brothers and dad. thanx v co, thanx shu yin's friend from sarawak, thanx kar maine. really appreciate all your help and support!=]

No comments: