Tuesday, February 06, 2007

the cave

one fine day i saw a most adorable puppy in my whole entire life. it had soft brown eyes, a kind nature and was as charming as could be. just playing with the puppy melted my heart into puddles and puddles of blood. one day, the puppy suddenly fell sick. i was worried sick, but there was nothing much i could do. even the vet could not tell what was wrong with my dear puppy. i tried my best to shower dear puppy with lotz of TLC. and it seemed to touch puppy's heart.

SUDDENLY...

one day.. puppy ran away into the woods..
i followed and followed, trying to find puppy. sometimes i could see puppy from afar. sometimes i lost track of puppy. sometimes puppy ignored me and slept and slept. finally puppy disappeared into a dak and scary cave..

i was left alone and floundering outside, wondering what was wrong with puppy, worrying that puppy would fall even more ill, worrying that puppy did not want me around anymore..

i waited and waited for days on end. to no avail. worries were my constant companions. fears flooded my dreamz. tears seemed glued to my face. i couldn't seem to shake them loose. and the wait continued..

i couldn't take it any longer..

or i will die!!!

at least i thought so.

so one day after so many days, i knocked at the cave opening...

the sleeping puppy just opened one eye and glared at me. however, undauted, i ventured one step forward into the cave.

i forgot the most important rule!!! any girl who walks into the cave will die a most terrible death!!!

anyway, i wasn't dead yet. so i walked in and started talking to dear puppy. however, dear puppy wastn't at all polite and only grunted in the correct places. at last, I COULD'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! i asked........

i asked what was bothering puppy. Oops! wrong question!
puppy immediately morphed into a most fearsome dragon and blow mouthful after mouthful of fire at me, the fire so strong that it completely blew me out of the cave and out of the woods. wow, it was so great the whole of the woods burnt down. so now it's just a lone fearsome cave surrounded by a blackened area.

oh ya. what became of me? i turned into a roasted turkey.

and now, with my poor scorched fingers, or what's left of them anyway, i type what i learnt to anyone who cares to learn..

never ever venture into the cave.

just let them rot there, for all i care.

if you read john gray's book you will understand.

No comments: